Wednesday 28 December 2022

Bwofeltian Wapsody

Bwofeltian Wapsody
 (Mr Blofelt - Master Wordsmith)


Is this the weal wife
Is this just fantasy?
Caught in a wandswide
No escape that ol' bwirdie 
seeds
Open your eyes
Wook up to the skies and see
I'm just a hun-ter, I need no sympafy
Because I'm easy come, easy go
A wittle high, wittle wowe
Anyway the wind bwowers, doesn't weally mattew to me, to me

Mama, twied to kill a bwird
Put a wifle to his head
No mow buwets, he's not dead
Mama, this cawtoon's just begun
But now I've gone and fwown it all away
Mama, ooo
Didn't mean to make you cwy
If I'm not back again this time tomowwow
Cawwry on, cawwy on, as if nothing weawwy mattews

Too wate, bwird is here
Which season is this time?
Wifle's aching all the time
Goodbye, likkle bwirdie - you've got to go
Gotta bwow out your brains and make some soup
Mama, ooo - (anyway the wind bwows)
I just want a pie
I sometimes wish I just had that bwirdies wing

I see a wittle siwhouetto of a Dwude
Speaw and Magic Hewmet will you do the fandango
Funderbolt and wightning - vewy vewy fwightening me
Gawwiweo, Gawwiweo,
Gawwiweo, Gawwiweo,
Gawwiweo Figawo - magnificOooooo

But I'm just a poor hunter nobody woves me
He's just a poor bwowers from a poor famiwy
Sharing his wife with this monstwosity
Easy come easy go - will you wet me go
Pepto Bismol! No - we will not wet you go - wet him go
Miss Cwessida! We will not wet you go - wet him go
Miss Cwessida! We will not wet you go - wet me go
Will not wet you go - wet me go (never)
Never wet you go - wet me go
Never wet me go - ooo
No, no, no, no, no, no, no -
Oh mama mia, mama mia, mama mia wet me go
Fwitz Fweeling has a Doddles put aside for me
for me
for me

So you think you can shove me and poke out my eyes
So you think you can wove me and weave me to cwy
Oooooh bwirdie - can't do this to me bwirdie
Just get my wifle - just bwow off your beak and your ears

Ooh yeah, ooh yeah
Nofing weally mattews
Awl your ID's can see
Nofing weawwy mattews - nofing weawwy mattews to me

*GONG*


2 comments:

  1. ROFL! Another post to cheer me up. G-d does indeed move in 'mysterious ways' after all (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's pure bwilliance!

    Makes me waugh 'til I cwy.

    ReplyDelete

Fools?

Holy Fools  simple Fools for Christ daft, naïve and trusting souls  condemned by others for acting 'strange' in a time ...